An international bachelors programme
A modernized approach to Pedagogical Study
Tangaza University College offers Bachelor in Education (Arts and Science), a programme that takes advantage of the most cutting edge 21st century technologies to ensure that its students attain world class skills in pedagogical study in their respective fields of specialization .
Through the core units in your area of specialization you will learn the fundamentals of tutelage and tutoring, team work, leadership and mentorship among other skills.
Why is this relevant for me?
A hands-on approach to education
Relevant education theories and practices
21st century learning
A solid grounding in the principles of practice in Education
The Tangaza University College Bachelor in Education (Arts & Science) programme is aimed at imparting students with a solid grounding in the principles of practice in Education by providing them with relevant education theories and practices.
By taking this course at Tangaza University College our students acquire the ability to plan, organize and implement educational policies, as well as acquire skills in creativity, observation and delivery among others.
More about the programme?
– For students intending to pursue the course on a full-time basis
– Classes Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
– Intakes are in January, May, August
– Students are required to undertake their teaching practice for one semester during their third year and they will be supervised a minimum of 5 times by our faculty and administration
Opportunities after graduation?
Our graduates obtain the skills to develop educational policies
Our students get to go abroad through our collaboration with Saint Mary’s of Minnesota.
Innovators in Pedagogy
Our graduates are able to take advantage of leading trends in technology in their delivery of education
fUllY FUNCTIONAL GRADUATES
A successful career awaits you!
Tangaza University College’s BEd in Education (Arts & Science) programme has produced a number of principles within and outside Kenya and as such our students enjoy job placement opportunities through our placement coordinators within the university.
We also collaborate with international universities such as Saint Mary’s of Minnesota where we offer our students an opportunity to go abroad.
Join Tangaza University College today?
We accept applicants with either:
– A recognised diploma, degree from an accredited university.
– A C+ and above in the (K.C.S.E) Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examiniations OR its equivalent
– A C+ and above in the 2 respective subjects of specialization
A simple, personalised process that will lead you to admission in no time!